Sunday, August 25, 2013

I'm Moving!

Hi All,

Yikes!  It's been a while, huh?  I've been busy dealing with and healing from my third melanoma surgery.  My doc has cleared me to return to work though, so after a 9 day not-at-all-fun hospital stay and a few weeks at home, I must be doing okay.  =)

I wanted to let you all know that I am moving my blog to ChicagoNow.  Someone who blogs there saw my blog; messaged me to suggest that I pitch my blog to the ChicagoNow, and they accepted it!
Wuhoooo!  I'm about to publish my first post over there.  But I cannot keep my blog on this site active, so I will not be posting here any longer.  I REALLY hope you all will consider following me over there.  Here is the link to the new location:  www.chicagonow.com/tan-killing-you

Peace, love and lots of SPF to you all!
Donna

1 comment:

  1. My name is Gary, inventor and co-founder of LUXES Bracelet.

    We are launching the LUXES Bracelet Project on Indiegogo after seeing friends and family diagnosed with skin cancer. We understand the importance of sun safety and aim to bring awareness into action. LUXES Bracelet is a sunscreen reminder as well as an educational tool to help its users prevent sunburn, reduce their risk of developing wrinkles and, most importantly, prevent skin cancer.

    Please support our Indiegogo project and help us spread the word: http://bit.ly/luxesbracelet

    Together, we can help more people understand the importance of sun safety and help prevent skin cancer.

    Thank you
    Gary

    gwong[at]the-luxes[dot]com

    ReplyDelete